Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 6, 2010

legalizing marijuana

What seems to be the most mind boggling question over this issue is WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG TO GET IT DONE? The benefits outweigh the cons in many invaluebal forms,such as saving trees to make paper products,clean fuel,less jail and prison crowding,tax money for our country,I could go on,my point is why aren't the american people who use it coming together to help this much needed cause? I am sure their are several cancer patients out there who's quality of life could be greatly improved if smoked to alleviate symptoms of nausea caused by the radiation and chemo therapies they take hoping to live...What are your thoughts? If you agree would you yourself stand up for the right?...Did I mention the depth of debt our country is in right now? I think this is something that should be given some serious thought your silence hinders the chance for it to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment